Accessibility Statement for Next Gen Heating & Cooling
This is an accessibility statement for Next Gen Heating & Cooling
Measures to support accessibility
Next Gen Heating & Cooling takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://www.nextgenheatingcooling.com
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. CI Web Group is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Next Gen Heating & Cooling. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Next Gen Heating & Cooling:
- Phone: (989) 390-1846
- E-mail: Nextgen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address :3837 W Oyster Rd. West Branch, MI 48661
- Facebook: Nextgen.email@example.com for support.
Next Gen Heating & Cooling assessed the accessibility of Next Gen Heating & Cooling by the following approaches: